Jamie Schrauth received his Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology at the University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh. For the last 10 years, he has worked with individuals with multiple disabilities, assisting them in the acquisition of independent living skills. Jamie provides the following services to our customers:
• Integration of computer systems for clients
• Installation of computer systems, software and hardware
• Delivering, assembling and setting up any furniture required, including workstations, chairs, mats, and ergonomic apparatus
• Testing all software (productivity and adaptive) with the client to insure their functionality
• Instructing the client on maintaining and caring for their computer, operations of Windows and introduction to the computer system
• Troubleshooting and support for computer hardware and software
• Remote training and troubleshooting for clientsTraining in the following adaptive software programs: (• Kurzweil 3000• Dragon NaturallySpeaking• Read&Write Gold• ZoomText Fusion• ZoomText Screen Magnification• MS Office Suite of productivity software).
Jamie’s style of training is geared toward the needs of the individual. This is directly in line with ATR’s philosophy of training to the client’s needs. We know that clients and students will gain knowledge and confidence from Jamie.