Adaptive Technology Resources, Inc. is proud to announce a new addition to our staff, Mr. Scott Hegle.
Scott is a Product Specialist for ATR. He received is Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Wisconsin Stevens Point. Over the past 10 years, Scott has been providing sales management and product support in the Assistive Technology industry. He specializes in low vision and blindness products and services as well as IOS software applications.
Scott has served on the Wisconsin Council of the Blind and on the Alumni Board at the Wisconsin Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired. He is a medalist in the 1980 Olympics for the Disabled held in Arnhem Holland. Scott continues active in the blind community and is a strong advocate for empowering individuals to have the best access possible to assistive technology.
As a valuable member of ATR’s team, Scott will provide the following services to clients:
• Assistive Technology (AT) product and services presentations
• AT assessments for individuals with low vision and blindness
• AT training of both individuals and groups with a focus on low vision and blindness software and hardware
• Remote training for blind clients on a variety of hardware and software solutions
• Referrals to available sources for low vision & blindness solutions
Onsite demonstrations on any of ATR’s Low Vision and Blindness solutions are provided by Scott free of charge throughout Wisconsin. If you would like to meet Scott and examine ATR’s line of low vision and blindness solutions, please call us so we can assist you. 800-770-8474 Ext. 402